Did you know one out of three mobile searches is for local information? Customers want to find the nearest store, how to get there and a number to call. Make it easy for your customers to find you when they’re searching on the go by adding your business location information to your mobile ads.
Benefits of Location Extensions
- Drive traffic to your business: Providing a map, address and access to directions in your ad helps customers easily get to your store.
- Let customers know how close they are: Hyperlocal distance information automatically displays with a blue pin when customers search nearby your business.
- Offer more ways to reach you: Including your local business number lets customers easily connect with a click to call..
- Reach customers at the right time: Mobile local information seekers are ready to take action. Research shows that 59% visit a business and more than 40% purchase after looking for local information on their smartphones (US Smartphone Consumer Behavior, Google & Ipsos, 2010)
- Easy setup: Simply enter your business address or link your Google Places account to your campaign as a location extension.
Whether you have multiple storefronts you’d like to promote locally, or a single storefront you’d like to attract a user’s attention to, location extensions can help grow your business by bringing more customers through your doors.
Ready to Mobilize? Start now and speak to Digdugmedia today!